- ✔️ Ready to operate: based on the widely used CH340G chip, its USB-TTL interface is ready for use and installed on the adapter without additional manual driver installation.
- ✔️ Easy to use: configuration with jumpers allows for switching between 3.3V and 5V (supply voltage as well as logic level)
- ✔️ Safe Operation: the USB adapter is protected by a fuse against the risk of the USB port being damaged.
- ✔️ Direct Communication: Works with damaged microcontrollers if communication via USB is no longer possible, the adapter can be used to directly communicate with the chip.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
UART-TTLUSB Adapter 3.3V 5V CH340G Interface Converter Module, with 20cm Jumper Cable
The USB adapter is intended for connecting microcontrollers to the PC, it supports Serial communication, TTL and UART.
This adapter can help if the communication via the built-in USB interface with a microcontroller no longer works. It enables a direct connection to the chip and creates the option of direct programming. The adapter supports 3.3V and 5V output voltage or logic level. You can switch between the two voltages by changing the position of a jumper. The corresponding positions for 3.3V and 5V are marked on the board.
Three LEDs signal to the user what is happening in real time. The blue LED lights up when there is a stable power supply, the red LED flashes when data is being transferred to the microcontroller and the green LED signals that the adapter is receiving data from the microcontroller.
The built-in fuse protects the USB port against damage caused by an overvoltage. The fuse resets after a few minutes and the adapter can be reused. If necessary, two additional pins for CTS and RTS can be soldered in. However, these are not necessary for normal use. The adapter is supplied with cables to connect a microcontroller.
✔️Output voltage: 3.3V/5V
✔️Logic level: 3.3V/5V
✔️Weight: approx. 7g
Welcome to the AZDelivery family! Here you will find high quality products for your projects with Arduino and Raspberry Pi. We are pleased to offer you a series of application examples, complete installation guides, E-Books, libraries and personalized assistance.
⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐AZDelivery: Your Expert in Microelectronics!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.