- ✔️ AZ-Delivery SIM 800L GPRS/GSM Module for Arduino is the module that provides quad-band performance with 850/900/1800/1900 MHz.
- ✔️ SIM 800L GPRS/GSM Module has Multislot Class 12 connectivity with maximum speed of 85.6kbps (Download / Upload).
- ✔️ Supply Voltage of the SIM 800L GPRS/GSM Module is: 3.4 V ~ 4.4 V DC.
- ✔️ This AZ-Delivery SIM 800L GPRS/GSM Module has very compact size: 23 mm x 35 mm x 5.6 mm.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
AZDelivery SIM 800L is a mini-GSM module that offers 2G GSM and GPRS data. Now also in a bundle with ThingsMobile SIM card. The module has a small size and low power consumption. Twice the size of a coin and 1mA in sleep mode.
It uses a serial communication interface, supports 3GPP TS 27.007, 27.005 and SIMCOM extended AT commands. It also supports A-GPS technology, which helps to maintain the indoor position of the mobile network.
Compatible with Arduino Uno, Arduino Mini, Raspberry Pi. A mini GSM antenna is included, but an external power supply is required.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.