- ✔️ AZ-Delivery SIM 808 GPRS/GSM Module Development Board with GPS Antenna for Arduino and Raspberry Pi supports GSM/GPRS Quad-Band network, combines GPS technology for satellite navigation, and is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry Pi and other Microcontrollers.
- ✔️ Dimensions of the AZ-Delivery SIM 808 GPRS/GSM Module are approximatelly: (LxWxH) - Board: 80 x 50 x 14 mm (27 mm incl. GSM antenna); GPS (LxWxH): 45 x 38 x 13 mm with approximatelly 3 m long cable.
- ✔️ SIM 808 GPRS/GSM Module is controllable via our AZ-Delivery UNO (100% pin-compatible) and MEGA2560, with easy programming via the already available open-source Arduino libraries.
- ✔️ This handy SIM808 module supports calls and SMS (headphone and microphone connections are available) - communication is done by AT commands.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
- GSM-, GPRS and GPS module with two external aerials and standard SIM-map plumb line
- Mass (LxBxH) – Board: 80 x 50 x 14 mm (27 mm incl. GSM aerial); GPS (LxBxH): 45 x 38 x 13 mm with approx. 3 m long cable
- Taxable with At orders about serial connection - compatibly with Arduino, Raspberry to Pi and other controllers
- Usually high quality and quick delivery directly from Germany by order with AZ-Delivery as well as FOR FREE Ebook to the download in addition!
- Of course you receive by the purchase by AZDelivery automatically and also guarantees one Calculation incl. VAT and after German standards
- Guaranteed Raw conformance by purchase with the German trader
- GPS week rollover: 2030/8/10
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.