- ✔️ Dimensions (L x W x H): 45 x 18 x 7.5 mm (including protruding components); 100% pinout and code compatible with Nano V3
- ✔️ ATmega328P chipset with 16MHz clock frequency and 32KB flash memory (including 2KB for bootloader); easy PC connection via CH340G USB converter
- ✔️ Separate pin strips. Use the AZDelivery Nano V3 in the smallest space or simply practice soldering
- ✔️ Nano board is pleasantly small, the power consumption is low and the number of analogue and digital inputs and outputs is completely sufficient for most applications
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZDelivery family. Here you will find high quality products for your Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects. We are pleased to offer you a range of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support. AZ Delivery: your microelectronics expert!
- weitere Produktdetails
Product information "AZ-Delivery Nano ATMega328P V3.0 USB CH340G Board"
Description:Nano Mega328P V3.0 USB CH340G Board incl. pencil strips - ideal for mobile projects
Start with this inexpensive module in the mike controller's development!
The small Board is perfect for the entrance, and with the integrated USB interface, you play in the twinkling of an eye the first programmes on the Board.
Tip: Should the Board not be correctly recognised, one can try to move the Bootloader in the IDE on "Arduino of UN".
You are able to do the necessary driver CH340 directly on our website downloaden (on the right)
- Atmel ATmega328P meadow MCU
- CH340G Chip
- Arduino Bootloader
- 14 digital input / output connections: TX, RX, D2 ~ D13
- 8 analogous entrances connections: A0-A7
- 1 USART RX / TX
- 6 PWM ports: D3, D5, D6, D9, D10, D11
- Operating voltage: 5 V
- Care tension: 7-12V
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.