- ✔️ AZ-Delivery 16 Relay 12V Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger is compatible board with 16 relays for max. 50V AC / 5A or 30V DC / 5A is perfect for all kinds of DIY projects and 100% compatible with several applications.
- ✔️ This 16-channel relay module with optocouplers is perfect for driving up to 16 devices with higher current.
- ✔️ The optocouplers on 16 Relay 12V Module serve to transmit the signals between the two galvanically isolated circuits - e.g. your connected device with a higher current. In addition, a LED display is integrated to read the relay output status.
- ✔️ AZ-Delivery 16-Relay 12V Module with Optocoupler Low Level Trigger is equipped with high current relay which can be controlled directly by the microcontroller.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
Our AZ-Delivery Relay modules can connect many switching processes quickly and reliably. Thanks to an additional transistor, the module can handle most switch microcontrollers with little power. The relays used are generously dimensioned to enable long-term work even under unfavourable operating conditions. The optocouplers and diodes protect your controller from damage, and the source of the power supply can be configured with a jumper on the board.
The relays are often used in remote control, communication, mechatronics, power electronics, etc. They can also be used to drive powerful voltage / current electronics (such as AC or DC motors, AC devices, etc.) from microelectronics (microcontrollers, sensors, etc.)
- Compact design and large capacity: this 16-Relay module can switch high currents up to 5A.
- Compared to other relay modules, the AZ-Delivery relays are generously dimensioned to enable long-term work even under unfavourable operating conditions.
- With the help of a jumper, you can configure the power supply source
|Dimensions:||180 mm x 90 mm [7 x 3.5in]|
|Maximum DC:||5A 30V|
|Maximum AC:||5A 50V|
|TTL Control Signal:||5V DC|
|Contact Type:||Both (Normally Closed - NC, Normally open - NO)|
|Power Supply:||12V DC (additionally required)|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.