- ✔️ Bright and high-contrast due to LCD display technology
- ✔️ Compact design despite large 16-character 2-line display. Commonly used in copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, and networking equipment such as routers and storage devices.
- ✔️ Easy to use with many applications, thanks to ready to use open source libraries. Commonly used in copiers, fax machines, laser printers, industrial test equipment, and networking equipment such as routers and storage devices.
- ✔️ Dimensions (L x W x H): 80mm x 35mm x 11 mm. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZDelivery HD44780 1602 LCD Display Module is easy to use thanks to ready-made open source libraries.
• Operating temperature: -10°C ~ +60°C
• 1/16 duty cycle, 1/5 bias
• Built-in controller (SPLC780D1 or equivalent)
• View area: 12 mm x 56 mm
• Resolution: 16 Characters x 2 Lines
• Backlight: ED, White
• View Angle: 180 degrees
• Modes: Parallel (8bit and 4bit)
• Operating Voltage: 3.3V and 5V
• Storage temperature: from -30°C to +80°C
The VO pin uses analog voltage to set up the screen contrast level. Hardware contrast adjustment can be done by using voltage divider or potentiometer.
The anode pin A and cathode pin K are positive and negative terminals that are used to control the backlight of the screen.
The RW pin, or Read/Write pin, is used to set the data direction, to read data from displaydriver chip or to write data into the screen driver chip.
The RS pin is Register Select pin which is used to shift between command or data registers of the driver chip.
The E pin, or Enable pin, is used to enable/disable communication between the main microcontroller and the driver chip of the screen.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.