- ✔️ High-luminescence red display for 4 characters with 7 segments each and colon.
- ✔️ Economical energy consumption due to LED display
- ✔️ TM1637 controller an I²C-like protocol controllable via only four pins
- ✔️ Easy programming through open source libraries for Arduino
- ✔️ With the purchase at AZDelivery, you will receive fully automatic and guaranteed invoice including VAT and according to German standards, as well as usual high ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ AZ-Delivery quality and fast delivery from Germany by buying from AZ-Delivery Vertriebs GmbH!
- weitere Produktdetails
Product information "AZ-Delivery TM1637 4 Digit 7-Segment Display Module"
The AZDelivery 4-Digit-Display is your high-luminescence choice for fast and energy-saving display of counters, the time or a highscore for the self-built mini-game.
The control via Arduino works unobstructed using one of the numerous open source libraries available on the internet.
Not only each character can be controlled separately, but also each individual segment as LOW level. Furthermore, the brightness of the module is adjustable in 8 steps.
- High-luminescence red display for 4 characters with 7 segments each and separated by a colon
- 8 adjustable light levels and economical power consumption
- Input voltage: 3.3~5.25V DC
- Interface level can be 5V or 3.3V
- Controllable through only 4 pins
- Easy programming through open source libraries
The entire board is 41.5mm long, 23.5mm wide and 11mm high, without the protruding pins. The single 7-segment characters measure is 5x9.5mm.
For the LED module itself, a 20x14mm rectangle must be cut out for a rear panel mount. For mounting there are already four mounting holes, suitable for M2 screws.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.