- ✔️ AZ-Delivery ACS712 20A Range Current Sensor Measuring Module for Arduino can measure current up to 20 Amperes, and are 100% compatibile with Arduino Bascom.
- ✔️ This ACS712 20A Range Current Sensor Measuring Module for Arduino comes with the Current Sensor Chip ACS712ELC-20A.
- ✔️ These Current sensors are suitable for the measuring range from: -20A to +20A, and Output (mV) is: 185mV / A.
- ✔️ Thanks to compact dimensions and design, AZ-Delivery ACS712 20A Range Current Sensor Measuring Modules for Arduino are simple and easy to install and use.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
- This current sensor can measure current up to 20 amperes and is easy and easy to install thanks to its compact dimensions.
- This range module contains the Current Sensor Chip ACS712ELC-20A.
- AZDelivery guarantees 100% compatibility with Arduino Bascom.
- Our AZDelivery current sensor is suitable for the measuring range from -20A to +20A // output (mV): 185mV/A.
- Usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery
- Of course, when you buy by AZDelivery, you receive fully automatic and also guarantee a Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS Compliance by purchase from the German dealer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.