- ✔️ ESP32 Dev Kit C NodeMCU, PIR module for motion detection and mini breadboard in one set for quick assembly of your project.
- ✔️ Powerful ESP32 microcontroller installed. Comfortable prototyping by simple programming via Lua script or in the Arduino IDE and breadboard compatible design.
- ✔️ The PIR module has an operating voltage of 5 V and is compatible with Arduino, Raspberry & Co. Adjustable sensitivity and switching time, even for stand-alone operation without microcontroller.
- ✔️ Solderless design breadboard, printed circuit boards are fully recyclable.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZDelivery family. Here you will find high quality products for your Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects. We are pleased to offer you a range of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support. AZ Delivery: your microelectronics expert!
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The AZ-Delivery motion sensor bundle
1.AZ-Delivery ESP32 Dev Kit C NodeMCU
The AZ-Delivery ESP32 Dev Kit C, which corresponds to the Espressif layout, combines a CPU with 2 Tensilica LX6 cores, clocked at up to 240 MHz, and 512 kilobytes of SRAM. It also integrates a radio unit for WLAN (after 802.11b/g/n) and Bluetooth (Classic and LE). Our dev kit is equipped with the ESP32-WROOM-32. The WROOM module has been repositioned by Espressif to achieve a significant increase in transmission and reception quality without increasing performance. The Wi-Fi function supports all common encryption methods, such as WPA2. br>
2.AZ-Delivery HC-SR501 PIR Motion Sensor
Motion detection module for detection of motion via IR (PIR sensor). Whether used as an alarm detector, in the smart home for presence detection or simply together with a relay module to automatically switch light in the garage, this multifunctional module should not be missing from any sensor collection. HC - SR501 body sensor module; operating voltage range: DC 4.5-20V; board dimensions: 32 mm x 24 mm.
AZ-Delivery Mini Breadboard with 400 contacts. The mini breadboard has 400 contacts, which are divided into two bars: 1. Terminal block: 300 contacts 2. Distribution strip: 100 contacts
With your order from AZ-Delivery, you will receive a product of the usual high quality. For further ideas and projects, visit our blog on the internet or download our free eBooks on our website!
AZ Delivery: your expert in microelectronics.
AZDelivery is a trademark registered with the DPMA (German Trademark and Patent Office). Pursuant to Section 14 (2) of the Trademark Act, third parties are prohibited from using this trademark in commercial transactions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.