- ✔️ Wall mounted enclosure 120mm x 80mm x 35mm (W x H x D).
- ✔️ 2.4 inch (6.14cm) color TFT with 320 x 240 pixels (ILI9341).
- ✔️ Resistive touch screen (touch controller XPT2046).
- ✔️ Integrated 5V voltage regulator (input voltage 9 - 35V DC).
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
With the MKR series, Arduino has created a new standard in terms of form factor, performance and function for the popular Arduinos. The new boards are characterized by a compact design, a powerful 32bit Cortex M0 controller SAM D21from Atmel and a connection for a LiPo battery. With this series, Arduino is also offering different types for different radio standards for the first time. In addition to the basic Arduino MKR Zero model, there are other models that support LPWAN and GSM in addition to WLAN
Unfortunately, a simple mechanical solution has so far been lacking in order to use Arduino MKR modules together with a display as an operating unit and an optional shield in such systems and to be able to permanently mount them on a wall. ArduiTouch MKR now closes this gap.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.