- ✔️ The display module keypad shield consists of a 1602 white character blue blacklight LCD and a 6-button keypad. It is developed for Arduino compatible boards, providing convenient interface that allows users to through the menu, make selections etc.
- ✔️ The I2C interface requires only 4 connections instead of the 16 and I2C addresses allow 6 displays to operate simultaneously.
- ✔️ 5 Control buttons (Select, Up, Down, Left, Right) and a reset button are underneath the LCD. Using just one Arduino input, button status can be monitored as there are 5 buttons connected with A0 analogue input only.
- ✔️ Dimensions (L x W x H): 52 mm x 19 mm x 14 mm. The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
With our popular LCD Keypad Shield you have display with controls in one module! Ideal for converting short-term projects or developing menus.
For microcontrollers like the popular Arduino family, there are well-documented libraries such as NewliquidCrystal.
Please note that you can set the contrast using the pot, otherwise you may not be able to display any characters.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.