- ✔️ The AZ-Delivery D1 Mini is a mini-NodeMcu WiFi board based on an ESP826612F
- ✔️ The AZ-Delivery D1 Mini is a WiFi board based on an ESP-8266-12F. This WLAN board contains 11 digital input / output pins and all pins have interrupt / pwm / I2C / 1-wire and a micro-USB port.
- ✔️ Thanks to its ultra-compact design, the AZ-Delivery D1 Mini NodeMcu with ESP8266-12F WLAN module can be easily stored in a decentralized manner.
- ✔️ The AZ-Delivery wireless D1 Mini development board is 100% Arduino D1 Mini compatible and can be programmed in the Arduino IDE.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
- 11 digital input / output pins, all pins have interrupt / pwm / I2C / 1-wire
- Main chip: ESP8266 CH340G
- 1 analog input (3.3V max. Input)
- Dimensions: 25.6mm x 34.2mm
Note: Please install the CH340G driver when starting up for the first time, we will be happy to provide it at any time.
AZDelivery® is a trademark registered with the DPMA (German Trademark and Patent Office). Pursuant to Section 14 Paragraph 2 of the Trademark Act, third parties are prohibited from using this trademark in commercial transactions.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.