- ✔️ The ESP8266EX D1 Mini Module is a WLAN development board with CH340C chip and micro USB port.
- ✔️ This development board has 11 digital input/output pins and all pins (except D0) have interrupt / PWM / I2C / 1 wire.
- ✔️ With dimensions of 34 x 26 x 8 mm, our D1 Mini ESP8266EX is compact and offers you 4 MB of flash memory for all your projects.
- ✔️ It is compatible with Arduino, MicroPython and NodeMCU.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZDelivery family. Here you will find high quality products for your Arduino and Raspberry Pi projects. We are pleased to offer you a range of application examples, complete installation instructions, e-books, libraries and personal support. AZ Delivery: your microelectronics expert!
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZDelivery D1 Mini V3.0 is similar to a so-called "Physical Computing Platform"
the modules of the well-known Arduino family. The module consists of two components, one USB to serial converter (CH340C) as well as one Microcontroller With highly integrated TCP / IP stack (ESP8266EX).
The latest version of our D1 Mini module has been fundamentally revised. It was on 100% pin and code compatibility attention, so all "shields" for the D1 Mini can be used without changes.
This AZDelivery D1 has a Solder bridge on the back for sleep mode, whereby the "Deep Sleep Mode" can be used even more conveniently.
The two additional mounting options on this board allow the D1 Mini to be easily attached in housings.
This board also has an integrated self-resetting fuse for protection.
- Size: 34 x 26 x 8 mm
- Main chip: ESP8266EX CH340C
- Storage space: 4 MB
- 11 digital input / output pins and all pins (except D0) have interrupt / PWM / I2C / 1-wire
- 1 analog input (3.2 V max input)
- Compatible with Arduino, MicroPython and NodeMCU
Scope of delivery:
- 1 x D1 Mini V3.0 module
- E-book for easy entry
With your order at AZ delivery you receive a product in the usual high quality!
For further ideas and projects, please visit our blog on the Internet or download our eBooks from our website!
AZ-Delivery: your expert for microelectronics!
AZ-Delivery is a trademark that is registered with the DPMA (German Trademark and Patent Office). According to § 14 Abs. 2 MarkenG, third parties are prohibited from using this trademark in business dealings.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.