- ✔️ AZ-Delivery ATTiny85 Digispark Rev.3 Kickstarter USB Development Board for Arduino is an ATTiny85 based microcontroller development board, which will provide you simple programming through the support of the Arduino IDE 1.0+ (OSX/Win/Linux).
- ✔️ AZ-Delivery ATTiny85 Digispark Rev.3 Kickstarter USB Development Board for Arduino has on-board 500 mA 5V Regulator and built in USB 2.0 interface.
- ✔️ Thanks to 6 I/O pins, AZ-Delivery ATTiny85 Digispark Rev.3 Kickstarter USB Development Board offers a reliable connection with other devices.
- ✔️ This handy USB Development board has 8 KByte memory, full support for I2C and SPI interfaces, and can be powered by USB or 5 V or 7 V - 35 V external power (automatic selection, 12 V or less recommended).
- ✔️ This product includes an E-Book that provides useful information on how to begin your project, it helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides and libraries.
- weitere Produktdetails
The Digispark is probably the most compact and smallest microcontroller currently available. The AZDelivery Digispark with ATTiny85 has a USB plug on the board and can be connected directly to a USB port without any additional cable. The integrated ATTiny85 is supplied with voltage via the USB connection directly.
In addition, the Digispark has 6 freely programmable GPIO connections that can be programmed with the well-known Arduino-IDE programming environment.
8kB memory is available for your own programs. In addition to the 3 other pins on the board that can be used for an external power supply, the ATTiny85 supports full SPI and I2c interfaces.
- Small and very compact
- 6 freely programmable GPIO connections
- On-board USB for simple programming by plugging it directly into the PC or with a standard USB extension cable.
- The high-performance and energy-saving 8-bit microcontroller chip is perfect for any type of project.
- 8kB internal programmable flash memory for program storage.
- Compatible and reliable connection.
|Dimensions||20 x 19 x 6mm (0.8x0.7x0.2in)|
|Operating Voltage||2,7V - 5,5V|
|External Supply Voltage||6V - 12V (VIN pin)|
|Operating Temperature||-40°C to 85°C|
|Input / Output Pins||6 multi-purpose pins (analog, digital)|
|Low Power Consumption||Active mode: 1MHz - 1.8V, 300uA PowerDown mode: 0.1uA at 1.8V|
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.