- ✔️ For detection of LPG, i-butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen and smoke.
- ✔️ With adjustable sensitivity / operating voltage 5V DC / analog output (measured value) / digital output (threshold).
- ✔️ AZ-Delivery MQ2 Air Quality Gas Smoke Detection Sensor Module for Arduino and Raspberry Pi has a high sensitivity and fast response time.
- ✔️ Of course, when you buy from AZDelivery, you will automatically receive an invoice including VAT and according to German standards
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
The AZ-Delivery MQ-2 gas sensor as a ready-to-connect module for Raspberry Pi
Easy-to-use sensor to measure the concentration of LPG, i-butane, propane, methane, alcohol, hydrogen and smoke in the air. The MQ-2 measures a gas concentration of 100 to 10000ppm and is ideal for detecting a gas leak, as a gas alarm or for other robotics and microcontroller projects.
The MQ series sensors use a small heating element with an electronic chemical sensor. They are sensitive to various gases and are suitable for use in rooms.
The sensor has a high sensitivity and fast response time, but it takes a few minutes to output exact measured values because the sensor has to heat up first.The measured values of the sensor output as an analog value, which can be easily evaluated with a microcontroller.
This sensor is ready for connection to a microcontroller, such as. an Arduino board. An AD converter is also required for use with a Raspberry Pi.
- VCC - 5V power supply
- GND - ground connection
- AOUT - Analog output
- DOUT - digital output
The module has a potentiometer for setting the threshold value. The sensor only outputs a 0 or 1 on the digital pin, depending on whether the set threshold is exceeded.
Attention: The sensor gets warm during operation!
You will find one to test Sample sketch in the download section. Simply upload it to an Arduino board and release some gas near the sensor with a lighter.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.