- ✔️ Compact and ultra-light compass module.
- ✔️ Delivers reliable results in any position (3-DOF).
- ✔️ Simple control via I2C.
- ✔️ Suitable for Arduino, ESP, Raspberry & Co.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
Our AZDelivery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ GY-271 is ideal for use as a ultra-light, digital compass module.
On this convenient breakout board with comfortable I2C interface measures the reliable QMC5883L the magnetic flux density of magnetic fields in three axes.
In contrast to a mechanical compass, this sensor works in any position or orientation.
Thanks to the 12-bit AD converter, the Resolution to 1° to 2° accurate. Since the sensor module is widely used, many free libraries as well as application examples are for 3.3V and 5V microcontrollers Available.
✔"Wide-prepared module popular in the community
✔"Used in many UAVs and drones
✔Total weight with soldered pin strip less than 2g
With your order at AZ Delivery you get a product in the usual high quality and with fast delivery directly from Germany at a discounted price!
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.