- ✔️ The 2004 Module Display consists of a handy 4x20 character LCD display and an I2C interface. Dimensions are (L x W x H): 98 mm x 60mm x 12 mm; I2C adapter dimensions: 52 mm x 19 mm x 14 mm (board size without pins: 41 mm x 19 mm x 7mm)
- ✔️ The display allows for 4 rows of 20 characters in white writing on a blue background, with 6 selectable I2C addresses with which up to 6 displays can operated simultaneously.
- ✔️ Built with Arduino IIC/I2C interface to save 5 IO ports, the 2004 display module has a large, bright, and clear display and allows contrast via a potentiometer.
- ✔️ Our Module is used in several applications and projects, including, laser printers, copiers, network devices such as routers, storage devices, real-time clocks etc. Its compatibility with the Arduino Liquid Crystal Library allows you to simply plug and get started! The included E-Book 📖provides useful information on how to begin your project, helps with a quick setup and saves time on the configuration process.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
The assignment of the 16 contacts is as follows:
VSS: GND (mass
VDD: +5V supply voltage
V0: Contrast voltage, this can be between 0V and 5V
RS: Register, Selection 0:Command Register, 1: Data Register
R/W: 1:Read/0:Write Contacts
D0: data line
D1: data line
D2: data line
D3: data line
D4: data line
D5: data line
D6: data line
D7: data line
A: Backlight anode
K: Cathode of backlight
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.