- SAFE: The module is protected by a reverse polarity protection on the input, an overload protection and an anti-backflow diode on the output.
- LCD DISPLAY: Equipped with an LCD that can display input and output voltage, output current and output power. Voltage resolution is 0.05V and current resolution is 0.005A
- PRECISE POWER ADJUSTMENT: The trimmers provide precise voltage and current adjustment.
- SEVERAL APPLICATIONS: The power supply can be used for power supply, as a voltage limiter, as a charger, as a high-power LED constant current driver module or for boosting and reducing voltage with overcurrent protection. It is not necessary to add an anti-backflow diode when used as a charger as the output is protected by the diode.
- Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
AZDelivery ⭐⭐⭐⭐⭐ HW-140 Buck Boost Power Converter Automatic Step Up/Down Voltage Regulator Volt and Amp Meter DC-DC 5.5V-30V to 0.5V-30V 3A with LCD Display
The AZDelivery HW-140 power supply is a very versatile module, suitable for a variety of applications.
In real time, the display shows the input voltage and current, the output voltage and current or the output power.
The module has different modes that can be switched via a button, labelled IN/OUT, next to the display.
Next to this button is the button labelled ON/OFF, with which the display can be switched off or the output disconnected.
Switching off the output is simple because no cables have to be disconnected to turn off the power.
To determine whether the output is on or off, there is the LED labelled ON. When it is on, the output is on.
The module has two trimmers to adjust the voltage and current , they can be adjusted independently.
Voltage is displayed to an accuracy of 0.01V, and current to an accuracy of 0.001A or 1mA.
When the current reaches the set maximum value, the LED labelled DC lights up. This indicates that the current limit has been reached.
The module has a soft start, which when switched on, the voltage rises to the selected value and is not directly applied in full.
These features allow the power supply to be used for a variety of applications.
The built-in anti-backflow diode is especially useful when charging car batteries or rechargeable batteries.
This prevents the current flow from reversing if the battery voltage exceeds that of the module.
Additionally, this diode functions as reverse polarity protection on the output, allowing for safe use. Welcome to the AZDelivery family! We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.