The AZ-Delivery DAC Amp Breakout works with the Raspberry Pi and makes the digital audio files ring. The standard I2S audio input not only decodes an analog signal, but is amplified and combined directly into a speaker, with 2 breakouts (I2S DAC + Amp).
Extensive application possibilities
The 3W Amplifier allows excellent function with Arduino Zero, microcontroller or microcomputer with I2S audio outputs.
Built-in thermal and overcurrent protection make this amplifier very suitable for portable and battery-powered projects.
- A sound protocol that is not to be confused with I2C.
- The amplification can be manipulated by a gain pin.
- The speaker can output 3.2 watts of power.
- Vin - electricity input (5V)
- GND, performance negative
- BCLK - Bit -cycle
- LRC - left/right clock
||2.5V - 5.5V (5V recommended)
||Up to 3W
||4 - 8 Ohms
77 dB type @ 1kHz
||3.3V / 5V
||19 x 18 x 3 mm