- ✔️ The AZDelivery Inductive Proximity Sensor is a component widely used for detecting, controlling and non-contact switching.
- ✔️ A control signal is sent out when the proximity switch is close to a target object. The red LED indicates the sensor operating status.
- ✔️ Its object detecting target is not limited to conductors, also used for liquids and powders
- ✔️ Polarity reversal protection, short circuit protection. Operating voltage from 6V up to 36V DC.
- ✔️ Welcome to the AZ-Delivery family! For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
AZDelivery M12 LJ12A3-4-Z/BX Inductive Proximity Sensor Switch Detector
It can be used to detect metallic (electrically conductive) objects.
The sensor is perfectly suited as a limit switch for a CNC machine or a 3D printer, and has an LED which shows the status of the detection.
To read the sensor with an Arduino, the signal voltage must be adjusted to 5V with a voltage divider or logic level converter/shifter.
- Part Number: LJ12A3-4-Z/BX
- Diameter mounting hole: 12mm
- Detection distance: 4mm
- 3 connection wires
- Operating voltage: 6-36V DC
- Current output: 300 mA
- Output type: NPN, normally open=NO
- Dimension: M12x10x55mm
For top quality microelectronics, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to.
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, E-Books, libraries, and all round assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.