- ✔️ Compact: Dimensions (LxWxH) are 45 x 18 x 7.5 mm (incl. protruding components); 100% pinout and code compatible with the original Nano V3 from Arduino.
- ✔️ ATmega328P chipset with 16 MHz clock frequency and 32 KB flash memory (incl. 2 KB for bootloader); easy PC connection via CH340G-USB converter.
- ✔️ Separate pin headers! Use the AZDelivery Nano V3 in the smallest of spaces or simply practice soldering.
- ✔️ Well rounded and upgraded: offers everything that Arduino/Genuino UNO has (electrically) with more analogue input pins and onboard +5V AREF jumper. CH340G Replaces the FT232RL (improved download speed and stability of WIN7/WIN8)
- ✔️ The included eBook 📖 assists you on getting on with your project immediately. For top quality microelectronics, we are your go to. ⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️⭐️We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all-round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
- Dimensions (LxWxH): 45 x 17.5 x 18 mm (incl. superancture); 100% pinout and code compatible with the original Nano V3 from Arduino!
- ATmega328P chipset with 16 MHz clock speed and 32 KB of flash memory (incl. 2 KB for boot loaders); Easy PC connection via CH340G USB converter
- Ready to go! The AZDelivery Nano V3 is ready to be soldered and supplied with a USB cable.
- Usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery as well as FREE eBook for download!
- Of course, when you buy by AZDelivery, you receive fully automatic and also guarantee a Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS Compliance by purchase from the German dealer
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.