The D1 mini can be programmed to turn the relay on or off by sending a signal to the relay shield. Relays can be useful in controlling lights, fans, and other household appliances, for example, and allow them to be switched remotely or through a program.
The relay shield connects to the D1 mini via the headers on the bottom of the shield and communicates with the microcontroller via the pins on the shield.
- Our relay shield for the D1mini makes it possible to easily switch a device via WLAN
- Can be used up to AC 50V / 5A or DC 30V / 5A.
- The relay closes as soon as pin D1 is set to "High" - it couldn't be easier
- It is suitable to switch consumers via the D1 Mini - either time-controlled or if a certain event occurs.
- Of course you get with the purchase by AZDelivery fully automatic and guaranteed Invoice incl. VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed ROHS conformity Through purchase from German dealer