The KY-002 Shock Sensor is an electronic component used to detect shock or vibration. It consists of a metallic hammer attached to a spring mechanism and a switch that contacts the hammer. When the hammer is moved by shocks or vibrations, it presses the switch and closes the circuit.
The KY-002 shock sensor is a useful tool in many electronic projects where the detection of shock or vibration is important. It can be used, for example, to trigger an alarm when a break-in occurs or when an object is dropped. It can also be used to monitor the movement of machines or devices and control their operation.
- Vibration switch, vibration sensor, shock sensor
- Operating voltage 3.3 V - 5 V
- As usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery
- Of course, you will receive fully automatic automatically when buying through Azdelivery and also guarantees one Invoice including VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed Raw conformity By buying from the German dealer