Up to three servos can be connected to the Servo Tester simultaneously, e.g. to test the consistency of servos or up to three ESCs to test or compare their response times.
There are three operation modes: Manual, Neutral and Automatic operation mode.
- Manual operation mode: turn the knob at different speeds and check the response time.
- Neutral Operation Mode: Allows the servo to return to the neutral point.
- Automatic Operation Mode "Windshield Wiper": Makes the servo swing at the widest angle, like a windshield wiper.
If you connect an electronic controller (available with or without brushes), you can get rid of the manual remote speed controls used to test the sound. Controlling the speed or motor power is very convenient by connecting the remote control and the receiver.
- Dimensions: 46x32x23mm
- Weight: 8g
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Blue
- Output: 15mA (5.0V)
- Operating voltage: DC4.8-6V
- Output signal: 1.5ms ± 0.5ms
- Operating modes: manual, automatic and neutral
- Moving receiver function; analog transmitter via rudder button.
Welcome to the AZDelivery family! Here you will find high quality products for your projects with Raspberry Pi. We are pleased to offer you a range of application examples, complete installation guides, e-books, libraries and personal support.
AZ-Delivery: Your microelectronics expert!