The KY-020 tilt switch is a shaker sensor used to measure the tilt of an object. It consists of a metal contact attached to a swivel arm, which in turn is mounted on a spring-loaded shaft. As the object tilts, the pivot arm moves and contacts the metal contact, causing a change in resistance that can be measured by an external circuit. The KY-020 tilt switch is a simple and affordable tool used in many tilt detection applications, such as toys, household appliances and even industrial automation.
- Universal sensor module with vibration contact switch
- Operating voltage 3.3 V - 5 V
- As usual high quality and fast delivery directly from Germany by ordering from AZ-Delivery
- Of course, you will receive fully automatic automatically when buying through Azdelivery and also guarantees one Invoice including VAT and according to German standards
- Guaranteed Raw conformity By buying from the German dealer