- ✔️ The AZDelivery TCA9548A multiplexer switches up to eight I2C addresses, allowing for up to eight different devices with the same I2C address to be connected to the same I2C interface where the TCA9548A acts as gatekeeper
- ✔️ Straight forward to use, the multiplexer addresses in range from 0x70 to 0x77. Simply write a single byte with the desired multiplexed output number to that port.
- ✔️ Operating voltage: 1.8V – 5V. It allows voltage level translation between 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V buses
- ✔️ Size: 20x30mm (0.8x1.2in), Clock frequency: 0 - 400kHz, effective low reset output and low standby current.
- ✔️ For top quality microelectronics, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to. We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance. AZ-Delivery, your microelectronics expert.
- weitere Produktdetails
Wichtige Downloads & Links
The AZDelivery PCA9548A Low-Voltage 8-Channel Multiplexer Development Board Module is straightforward and it can be used on a breadboard with capacitors, pullups and pulldowns.
Some headers are required, and once soldered in, you can plug it into a solder-less breadboard.
The operating voltage of 1.8V up to 5V allows the PCA9548A 8- channel I2C multiplexer to be used with any logic level.
- Size: 20x30mm (0.8x1.2in)
- Max Clock frequency: 400 kHz
- Operating voltage: 1.8V – 5V
- 8 different I2C addresses
- Allows voltage level translation between 1.8V, 2.5V, 3.3V, and 5V buses
- Low standby current and no glitch during power-up
- Effective low reset input
- Support for hot insertion
For top quality microelectronics, AZ-Delivery Vertriebs is your go to.
We provide an array of application examples, full installation guides, eBooks, libraries, and all round assistance.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.